#1 July 30th, 2023 08:27 AM

tasty75

Looking for a shot

Hello

Hoping someone can help me find some shots which date back to 2008. Here is the detail I have (doesn’t seem I can upload shots).

Time stamp suggests it was 2008
Light brown / blonde hair, straight past shoulder length
Blue eyes
Red finger nails
Purple bed / backdrop

Would love to know if the images are still on here.

Thank you.

#2 August 4th, 2023 01:21 PM

redbird

Re: Looking for a shot

Oof, without an image to go by that could be any number of people. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

Are there any other identifying factors at all, or do you know if they did any other shoots?

#3 August 5th, 2023 08:06 AM

tasty75

Hi - appreciate it's a long shot, but thanks for replying!

I have an image I can share, but don't know how to attach it here and don't know the name of the artist either.

Long eyelashes and big blue eyes are other distinguishing features along with the purple cushion behind her head (which appears to have a checked pattern).

T

Last edited by tasty75 (August 5th, 2023 08:06 AM)

#4 August 14th, 2023 06:48 PM

Babell

tasty75 wrote:

Time stamp suggests it was 2008

Time stamp is misleading: as I was going through older folios, I found Elvira's profile. You were looking for her folio Luminance (early 2009). wink

#5 August 18th, 2023 07:58 AM

tasty75

Oh wow, thanks. I’m glad we cleared that up. I looked through all the 2008 ones before posting btw. Appreciate the time take. I. That.

#6 August 22nd, 2023 05:27 PM

redbird

Whoah! Amazing job Babell!! I do actually recognise that shoot after looking at it, but there's little chance I would have remembered it just off the top of my head. Thank you!

#7 August 22nd, 2023 11:46 PM

Babell

You're welcome. smile

Last edited by Babell (August 26th, 2023 06:22 PM)

Board footer