#1 March 27th, 2024 09:53 PM

LeoBloom

Lost duet

I wonder if anyone can identify this folio for me.
It was a duet, almost certainly before 2010. They were two girls and they looked very young and were super-cute and they were snuggled up lovingly together, though also actiively engaging with each other too
In those days the site ran a colour-coded rating system depending on the perceived level of raunch in the folio, and they weren't given the x-rated red colour, though at the time I thought that was an oversight as the raunch factor was pretty high.

I downloaded it but it got lost in various computer transfers, and now I can't find it in the search system.
Anyone got any suggestions as to what it could possibly be? (At worst, suggestions will turn up all sorts of gorgeous but half-forgotten duets from the past.)

#2 March 28th, 2024 03:05 AM

Babell

Re: Lost duet

Hi,

You don't give information which could help us find which duet you are talking about (What do the girls look like? Where was it shot? Any specific detail). Super-cute girls snuggling up lovingly together is almost the definition of duet. big_smile
And there is not so much duets from before 2010, so if you can't find it with search, it has probably been deleted, no?

#3 March 28th, 2024 03:47 AM

LeoBloom

Alas, yes, both your points had occurred to me.
I hoped only that the non-red colour coding - which was rare in duets in those days - might be a clue for admin.
For the rest, not much in the way of context. It was an interior, but all the shots were close-ups.
"Cute", by the way, is a word I usually avoid, and it often doesn't seem to me the best word to use. But those two ... those two really were cute.

Last edited by LeoBloom (March 28th, 2024 04:36 PM)

#4 March 28th, 2024 08:41 AM

redbird

My advice would be to look up the duets and just go back quite a bit. Regardless of the ratings system, all the shoots go into the same place in the archive, so we can't look for it that way sorry.

If you can't find it, it might have been removed sorry. Without much info, we can only look into it so far.

Last edited by redbird (March 28th, 2024 08:43 AM)

#5 March 28th, 2024 04:36 PM

LeoBloom

Thanks, Redbird. Yes, I tried that but drew a blank.
The only hope is that I have some very vague memory that not only was it misclassified as non-adult material, but that it may even have failed to be categorized as a duet.
But I'm grasping at straws...

Last edited by LeoBloom (March 28th, 2024 09:24 PM)

#6 March 29th, 2024 04:30 AM

LeoBloom

Racking my brains...is it possible that India once did a duet and that it has been removed?

https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … rad_nature

#7 April 2nd, 2024 08:47 AM

redbird

LeoBloom wrote:

Racking my brains...is it possible that India once did a duet and that it has been removed?

https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … rad_nature

Yep, looks like that's what happened, you are correct.

#8 April 2nd, 2024 06:16 PM

LeoBloom

Thanks, Redbird. Is it possible to know who her partner was or is that classified information? I'm guessing the partner has withdrawn from the project entirely.

#9 April 3rd, 2024 09:42 AM

redbird

LeoBloom wrote:

Thanks, Redbird. Is it possible to know who her partner was or is that classified information? I'm guessing the partner has withdrawn from the project entirely.

Yes, her partner withdrew so there's no reason to disclose her name. Thanks for your understanding.

Board footer