#1 June 14th, 2023 09:29 PM

ashmedi

OK, I give up, You win...

I tried posting a comment on India's first folio this morning, June 14, 2023...

Once again, this is now the 3rd time but at least the 6th comment that has either been flagged or blocked since Oct 2021...
I stopped commenting after the first few times, and finally tried a few earlier this year, but I don't get it..

I had checked my comment before I posted it, and I have checked it a number of times since it was flagged/blocked twice mow...

I don't see anything that I think would be offensive, but I am tired of it...
The following is the comment that is apparently too offensive to post to the folio, maybe somebody can tell me what is wrong with it...

"India <3  When I watched your IFM profile video a few days ago, I was sure from that small taste that you would be stunning, and this beautiful folio proves it... You are gorgeous from all angles... Thank you for sharing your lovely shapes and curves, everything is just perfect..."

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 June 14th, 2023 09:42 PM

ranger88

Re: OK, I give up, You win...

"Small taste" possibly misinterpreted by site software ??

#3 June 15th, 2023 09:40 AM

Admin_Bailey_K

Ashmedi, there are some words that are automatically flagged by the system and the comment will have to pass through me before going directly to the site, to double check the context. In this case it was 'taste' yes, but I saw your comment this morning and have approved it.

#4 June 16th, 2023 11:01 AM

redbird

I'm sorry you feel frustrated about this Ash, but honestly I'm very relieved we have such strict rules regarding comments, because some of the things people say about nude women online are truly vile. I myself have had comments flagged, in one instance it was when I mentioned the movie Josie and the Pussycats (with "pussy" being the offending word).

Board footer